- A STATCOM Based on a Three-Phase, Triple Inverter Modular Topology for Multilevel OperationIn this paper, a static synchronous compensator (STATCOM) is proposed in which a new modular structure with conventional three-phase voltage source inverters is used to multilevel operation. The inverters are connected to a transformer in an open-end winding configuration and with three independent DC links. In this structure, the inverters will be connected in a […]
- Integrated Battery Charger for Electric Vehicles Based on a Dual-Inverter Drive and a Three-Phase Current RectifierAbstract This paper presents a new three-phase battery charger integrated with the propulsion system of an electric vehicle. The propulsion system consists of a dual-inverter topology connected to an induction motor via open windings. The electrical vehicles (EV) batteries are divided by two inverters. This will result in a drive with multilevel characteristics reducing the […]
- Li-NMC Batteries Model Evaluation with Experimental Data for Electric Vehicle ApplicationAbstract The aim of the paper is to present the battery equivalent circuit for electric vehicle application. Moreover, the model described below is dedicated to lithium-ion types of batteries. The purpose of this paper is to introduce an efficient and transparent method to develop a battery equivalent circuit model. Battery modeling requires, depending on the […]
- Output Voltage Quality Evaluation of Stand-alone Four-Leg Inverters Using Linear and Non-Linear ControllersAbstract This paper presents the design and experimental voltage quality evaluation of controllers for the output voltages of 3-phase four-leg voltage source inverters. These inverters are needed in stand-alone power systems to supply linear and non-linear, balanced or unbalanced loads with constant RMS value voltages at fixed frequency. Comparisons include closed loop outer voltage controllers […]
- Modeling of Asymmetric Supercapacitor Cells Based on Electrode’s Laboratorial Tests DataAbstract This paper concerns the modeling of asymmetric supercapacitor cells based on electrode’s data obtainedthroughout laboratorial tests, such as hydrogen bubble evolution electrodeposition. The electrode’s datatype here implemented concerns three electrodes system tests, which are designed to provide a singleelectrode output. This procedure provides instructions on the extraction of electrodes tests parameters, thedevice’s design throughout […]
- Residency Efficiency Based on Smart Energy SystemsAbstract The resources used to maintain all the activities in buildings are limited and, for this reason, it is critical the usage of energy efficiency measures. This paper is focused on a smart controller development able to automatically manage a building with the objective of improving its energy efficiency. The controller uses Artificial Neural Networks […]
- Intelligent systems applied to buildings’ load managementAbstract Energy efficiency in buildings are an important domain regarding its impact in the global energy consumption. Several efficiency measures are currently available, using different methodologies. In this paper an approach using intelligent systems is implemented through a smart controller able to automatically and efficiently manage building’s energy. This smart controller uses Fuzzy Logic Control […]
- Demand Response Model for Hardware ImplementationAbstract Demand response actions allow to support an adequate domestic load management, considering consumer preferences. In order to develop a hardware tool based on Arduino used to support consumers load management and decisions, an optimization mathematical model is developed and detailed in this paper. In the developed mathematical model, household appliances and electric vehicle are […]
- Powertrain Test Bench SystemAbstract In parallel with major automotive manufacturers, some smaller companies are trying to launch their own electric or hybrid-propulsion models. During the development of these prototypes some tests must be done, namely consumption, autonomy, batteries state-of-charge, gradability, among others. The results of these tests can lead changes in design, motorization or battery packages. This paper […]
- Effects of Broken Skirts and Pollution on Voltage Distribution for Cap and Pin Glass InsulatorsAbstract Cap and Pin insulators are key elements on aerial electric power transmission lines in which their performance is subject to the environmental elements, like pollution and/or humidity. Furthermore, a broken insulator (stub) on an insulator string may change the voltage distribution along the chain. This paper goal is to study the effects of the […]
- A Novel Multilevel T-Type Indirect Matrix Converter for Three-phase Open-end AC LoadsAbstract In this work a novel topology featuring an Indirect Matrix Converter (IMC) supplying a three-phase open-end load is proposed to allow multiple levels of voltage while reducing common mode voltages (CMV) at load terminals. The topology features a T-Type three phase inverter connected to the grid neutral terminal, allowing phase to phase or phase […]
- Improvement of DC Microgrid Voltage Regulation based on Bidirectional Intelligent Charging SystemsAbstract In several cities, there are existing DC tram/subway grids. These existing grids in some cases cover a big part of the city and create the opportunity to install EV charging infrastructures. Such implementation could be built in order to contribute to the DC grid stability, enhancing the DC grid voltage regulation, through vehicle-to-tram concept. […]
- LCL Filter Design for a Grid Connected Telecom Station AC-DC Converter using SiC DevicesAbstract Power applications that require electronic switching converters are increasing, so as their requirements in terms of power density and efficiency. Passive components such as inductors and capacitors that make up the filters used in these switched power converters are of great impact on the size, cost and overall system performance. The use of wide […]
- Design of Single Phase SiC Bidirectional DC-AC Converter with Low-Cost PLL for Power Factor CorrectionAbstract The paper presents the design stages of a single-phase Silicon Carbide bidirectional DC-AC converter. This includes the LCL filter design responsible to meet grid connection requirements. A 3kW laboratory prototype of the power converter is built employing a low-cost phase locked loop and its results are presented. The design of the low-cost phase locked […]
- André Monteiro, R. Pereira, F.A. Barata, “Residency Efficiency Based on Smart Energy Systems”, in: Technological Innovation for Resilient Systems, Eds. Luis M. Camarinha Matos, Kankam O. Adu-Kankam, Mohammad Julashori, SPRINGER, Heidelberg, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-319-78573-8, pp 53-61, April, 201
- João Carvalhuço, R. Pereira, P.M.Fonte, “ Analysis of Domestic Prosumer Influence on a Smartgrid”, in: Technological Innovation for Resilient Systems, Eds. Luis M. Camarinha Matos, Kankam O. Adu-Kankam, Mohammad Julashori, SPRINGER, Heidelberg, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-319-78573-8, pp 156-163, April, 2018
- R. Pereira , J. Figueiredo, J.C. Quadrado, “Computational Models Development and Demand Response Application for Smart Grids”, in: Technological Innovation for Cyber-Physical Systems, Volume 470 of the series IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology pp 323-339, Eds. Luis M. Camarinha-Matos, António J. Falcão, Nazanin Vafaei, Shirin Najdi, SPRINGER, Heidelberg, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-319-31164-7, pp.323-339., April 2015.
- C. Monteiro, B. Santos, T. Santos, C. Soares, Fonte P.M., G. Sannino, A. Carello and R. Medina, “Smart and Sustainable Power Systems: Operations, Planning and Economics of Insular Electricity Grids”, João P. S. Catalão (Editor) Taylor & Francis/CRC Press 2015
- R. Pereira, A. Fagundes, R. Melício, V.M.F. Mendes, J. Figueiredo, J. Martins, J.C. Quadrado, “Demand response analysis in smart grids resorting to fuzzy clustering model,”, In Contribution to Technological Innovation for the Internet of Things, Eds. L.M. Camarinha-Matos, S. Tomic, P. Graça, SPRINGER, Heidelberg, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-642-37290-2, pp. 403-412, April 2013.
- Fonte, P.M., Mendes, V.M.F., Quadrado, J.C. – Automatic Self Production Power System. In Mastorakis, N., Antoniou G. – Recent Advances in Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, WSEAS Press, 2002. ISBN: 960-8052-64-5, Pages 38-44
- V.F. Pires, J. Monteiro, A. Cordeiro, J.F. Silva, “Integrated Battery Charger for Electric Vehicles Based on a Dual-Inverter Drive and a Three-Phase Current Rectifier”, Electronics 2019, 8(10), 1199. DOI: 10.3390/electronics8101199
- V.F. Pires, A. Cordeiro, D. Foito, J.F. Silva, “A STATCOM Based on a Three-Phase, Triple Inverter Modular Topology for Multilevel Operation”, A STATCOM Based on a Three-Phase, Triple Inverter Modular Topology for Multilevel Operation”, IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery 34 (5), 2019, pp. 1988-1997. DOI: 10.1109/TPWRD.2019.2923087
- V.F. Pires, A. Cordeiro, D. Foito, J.F. Silva, “High Step-Up DC–DC Converter for Fuel Cell Vehicles Based on Merged Quadratic Boost–Ćuk”, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology 68 (8), 2019, pp. 7521-7530. DOI: 10.1109/TVT.2019.2921851
- A. Cordeiro, V. Fernão Pires, “A Remote and On-Site Educational Tool to Improve the Learning Process of Electrical Power Distribution and Utilization Systems”, IEEE Transactions on Transactions on Power System, 2019, pp. 1-11. DOI: 10.1109/TPWRS.2019.2957878
- Vitor Pires, Natália MR Santos, Armando Cordeiro, José L Sousa, “Balancing LV Distribution Networks in the Context of the Smart Gird”, International Journal of Smart Grid, Vol.3, No.2, June, 2019, pp. 42-53.
- Jorge Costa, Graça Almeida, Armando Cordeiro, “Automated Pick and Place Solution Based on Raspberry Pi”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, 67 (10), 2019, pp. 48-53. DOI: 10.14445/22315381/IJETT-V67I10P209
- Aleksandra Baczyńska, Waldemar Niewiadomski, Ana Gonçalves, Paulo Almeida and Ricardo Luís, “Li-NMC Batteries Model Evaluation with Experimental Data for Electric Vehicle Application”, MDPI Batteries, 10(4), 504, Feb. 2018. DOI: 10.3390/batteries4010011
- Ricardo Luís, J. Fernando Silva , J.C. Quadrado, “Output Voltage Quality Evaluation of Stand-alone Four-leg Inverters Using Linear and Non-linear Controllers”, MDPI energies, special issue: Power Electronics in Power Quality, 10(4), 504, Apr. 2017. DOI: 10.3390/en10040504
- R. Pereira, R. Melício, V.M.F. Mendes, A. Fagundes, J. Figueiredo, J. Martins, J.C. Quadrado, “Fuzzy clustering demand response model under smart grid scope”, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, Vol. 81, pp. 184–192, October 2016.
- R. Pereira, J. Figueiredo, R. Melicio, V.M.F. Mendes, J. Martins, J.C. Quadrado, “Consumer Energy Management System with Integration of Smart Meters”. Energy Reports, vol.1, pp.22-29, 2015.
- J. Pontes, Fonte, P.M., and R. Pestana,Solving non-Convex and Restricted Problems Using Swarms – Economic Dispatch Case. In Procedia Technology Journal, vol 17, pp 502-509,2014
- Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J. C. – Stability Modelling of WECS for Power Generation. WSEAS Transactions on Circuits and Systems; ISSN 1109 – 2734. Issue 7, Volume 3, Setembro 2004, p. 1591-1595
- A. Cordeiro; M. Chaves; Hiren Canacsinh; Ricardo Luis; Vítor F. Pires; D. Foito, A. J. Pires, “Hybrid Sepic-Cuk DC-DC Converter Associated to a SRM Drive for a Solar PV Powered Water Pumping System,” 2019 8th International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA), Brasov, Romania, 3-6 Nov. 2019, pp. 169-174. DOI: 10.1109/ICRERA47325.2019.8996941
- D. Foito, A. Cordeiro, T. Amaral and V. F. Pires, “A Water Pumping Photovoltaic Powered System Based on a DC-DC Converter with Dual Output and Extended Voltage Gain,” 2019 8th International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA), Brasov, Romania, 3-6 Nov. 2019, pp. 206-211. DOI: 10.1109/ICRERA47325.2019.8996538
- T. G. Amaral, V. F. Pires, A. Cordeiro and D. Foito, “A Skewness Based Method for Diagnosis in Quasi-Z T-Type Grid-Connected Converters,” 2019 8th International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA), Brasov, Romania, 3-6 Nov. 2019, pp. 131-136. DOI: 10.1109/ICRERA47325.2019.8996558;
- V. F. Pires, D. Foito, A. J. Pires, A. Cordeiro, J. F. Martins and H. Chen, “Multilevel Converter Fed SRM Drive for Single Stage PV Array Based Water Pumping,” IECON 2019 – 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Lisbon, Portugal, 14-17 Oct. 2019, pp. 6495-6500. DOI: 10.1109/IECON.2019.8927247
- A. Cordeiro, V.F. Pires, J.F. Silva, “Fault-Tolerant Design of Three-phase Dual-Buck VSI Topologies”, IECON 2019 – 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 14-17 Oct. 2019, Lisbon, Portugal. DOI: 10.1109/IECON.2019.8927183
- Alexandre Bento; Ricardo Luís; Sónia Pinto; J. Fernando Silva, “A Novel Multilevel T-Type Indirect Matrix Converter for Three-phase Open-end AC Loads”, IECON 2019 – 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Lisbon, Portugal, Oct. 14-17, 2019, pp. 6575-6580. DOI: 10.1109/IECON.2019.8927541
- P.M. Fonte, P. Almeida, R. Luis, R. Pereira, M.Chaves, “Powertrain Test Bench System”, Electric Vehicles International Conference and Show (EV2019), Bucareste, Roménia, 3-4 October 2019. DOI: 10.1109/EV.2019.8892925
- C. Pestana, H. Canacsinh, M. Chaves, P. Gamboa, A. Cordeiro, R. Luís, A. Martins, L. Encarnação, F. Pereira, J. F. Silva and N. Santos “Novel Design of the Converter for an Active UPS Application Based on Marx Modulator Concept with Supercapacitors”, 10TH Advanced Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, DOCEIS 2019, Lisboa – Costa da Caparica 8-10 Maio, 2019, pp. 414-423. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-17771-3_36
- V.F. Pires, A. Cordeiro, C. Roncero-Clemente, J.F. Martins, “Control Strategy for a Four-Wire T-Type qZSI based PV System to Support Grids with Unbalanced Non-Linear Loads”, IEEE 13th International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering (CPE-POWERENG), 23-25 April 2019, Sonderborg, Denmark, DOI: 10.1109/CPE.2019.8862353;
- V.F. Pires, A. Cordeiro, D. Foito, J.F. Silva, “A Three-Phase On-Board Integrated Battery Charger for EVs with Six-Phase Machine and Nine Switch Converter”, IEEE 13th International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering (CPE-POWERENG), 23-25 April 2019, Sonderborg, Denmark, DOI: 10.1109/CPE.2019.8862383;
- A. Cordeiro, V.F. Pires, A.J. Pires, J.F. Martins and H Chen, “Fault-Tolerant Voltage-Source-Inverters for Switched Reluctance Motor Drives”, IEEE 13th International Conference on Compatibility, Power Electronics and Power Engineering (CPE-POWERENG), 23-25 April 2019, Sonderborg, Denmark, DOI: 10.1109/CPE.2019.8862394.
- C. Borges, R. Pereira, A. Abrantes,” Strategy for promoting academic success in higher education – Methodology for the early detection of school dropout”, 3rd International Conference of the Portuguese Society for Engineering Education (CISPEE 2018), Aveiro, Portugal, 27-29 June 2018.
- R. Pereira, F.A. Barata, “Intelligent Energy Systems for Buildings Efficiency”, International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Environment Sensing (SEES’18), Cambridge, UK, 18-19 June 2018.
- P. Santos, P. Fonte and R. Luís, “Improvement of DC Microgrid Voltage Regulation Based on Bidirectional Intelligent Charging Systems,” 2018 15th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM), Łódź, Poland, 2018, pp. 1-6. DOI: 10.1109/EEM.2018.846999
- Alexandre Bento, Ricardo Luís, J. Fernando Silva, “LCL Filter Design for a Grid Connected Telecom Station AC-DC Converter using SiC Devices”, Proc. of 2nd International Young Engineers Forum on Electrical and Computer (YEF-ECE 2018), Costa de Caparica, Portugal, May 4th, 2018, 6 pgs; DOI: YEF-ECE.2018.8368940
- Fonte, P.M., Claudio Monteiro, Fernado Maciel Barbosa, “Net load forecasting in presence of renewable power curtailment,” 2016 13th International Conference on the European Energy Market (EEM), Porto, Portugal, 2016, pp. 1-5
- Fonte, P. M., C. Monteiro and F. M. Barbosa, “Unit commitment based on risk assessment to systems with variable power sources,” IECON 2016 – 42nd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Florence, Italy, 2016, pp. 3924-3929
- Ricardo Luís, José C. Quadrado, J. Fernando A. Silva, “Optimal Brake Specific Fuel Comsumption Trajectory for Stand-Alone Variable Speed Diesel Gen-Set”, Proc. 9th Int. Conf. on Compatibility and Power Electronics (CPE), Costa de Caparica, Portugal, June 24-26, 2015, pp 289-294
- R. Pereira, J. Figueiredo, J. Martins, J.C. Quadrado, R. Melicio, V.M.F. Mendes, “Integration of Evora-InovGrid Smartmeters in a Consumer’s SCADA System”, 9th IEEE/IES Int. Conference on Compatibility and Power Electroncis (IEEE/IES CPE 2015), Portugal, June 24-26, 2015.
- Fonte, P.M., B. Santos, C. Monteiro, J. Catalão, and F. P. Maciel Barbosa, “Renewable Power Forecast to Scheduling of Thermal Units,” in Proc. of DoCEIS’13 – Doctoral Conference on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems,2014
- Ricardo Luís, J. Fernando A. Silva, José C. Quadrado, Sónia Ferreira Pinto, Duarte de Mesquita e Sousa, “Bidirectional DC-DC Converter Using Modular Marx Power Switches and Series/Parallel Inductor for High-Voltage Applications”, Proc. 5th IFIP WG 5.5/SOCOLNET Doctoral Conf. on Computing, Electrical and Industrial Systems, DoCEIS 2014, Costa de Caparica, Portugal, April 7-9, 2014, Volume 423, pp 478-485;
- R. Pereira, A. Fagundes, R. Melício, V.M.F. Mendes, J. Figueiredo, J. Martins, J.C. Quadrado, ”Fuzzy clustering applied to a demand response model in a smart grid contingency scenario”, IEEE International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion, SPEEDAM 2014, pp.495-499, Ischia, Italy, June 2014.
- R. Pereira, A. Fagundes, R. Melício, V.M.F. Mendes, J. Figueiredo, J.C. Quadrado, ”Fuzzy subtractive clustering technique applied to demand response in a smart grid scope”, Conference on Electronics, Telecommunications and Computers, CETC 2013, Lisboa, Portugal, December 2013.
- Fonte, P.M., C. Monteiro, and F. Barbosa, “Sensing Cloud Optimization to Solve ED of Units with Valve-Point Effects and Multi-fuels,” in Technological Innovation for the Internet of Things, 2013, no. 1, pp. 477–484,2013
- Fonte, P. M., C. Monteiro, and F. P. Maciel Barbosa, “Sensing Cloud Optimization applied to a non-convex constrained economical dispatch,” IECON 2013 – 39th Annu. Conf. IEEE Ind. Electron. Soc., no. 3, pp. 2163–2168, Nov. 2013
- Luís, R., Quadrado, J.C., Ferreira Pinto, S., Fernando Silva, J., “Modelling a Power Electronic Converter System for Stand-alone Variable Speed Diesel Gen-Set”, Proc. SAAEI’12 – 19th Annual Seminar on Automation, Industrial Electronics and Instrumentation, Universidade do Minho, Guimarães, 11-13 Jul. 2012.
- Fonte, P.M., Mata, P. – Business Plan for Microgeneration Renewable Dissemination. In Proc. of Conference on the promotion of Distributed Renewable Energy Sources in the Mediterranean Region, (DISTRES). Nicosia,Chipre, Dec 2009
- Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C., Fernando Silva, J. – Electromechanical Gough-Stewart Platform Direct Dynamic Study, Proceedings of the Controlo 2008 Conference – 8th Portuguese Conference on Automatic Control. ISBN 978-972-669-877-7, p 200-205. Vila Real, Portugal, Julho 21-23, 2008
- Luís, R., Quadrado, J.C., Fernando Silva, J., “Fuzzy Controller For Automatic Adjustment of the Electromechanical Position Drive Trajectory”, Proc. CEE’07 – 2nd Int. Conf. on Electrical Engineering, Instituto Superior de Engenharia de Coimbra, Nov. 2007
- Luís, R., Quadrado, J.C., Fernando Silva, J., “Application of PM Tubular Linear Motor Drive as the Electromechanical Linear Actuator of a 6 DOF Parallel Manipulator”, Engenharias’07 – Inovação e Desenvolvimento, Universidade da Beira Interior, Covilhã, 21-23 Nov. 2007
- Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C., Fernando Silva, J. – Inverse Kinematics of a 6-6 Electromechanical Gough-Stewart Platform Manipulator, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Electrical Engineering (CEE’07). p 124-127. Coimbra, Portugal, Nov. 26-28, 2007
- Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C., Fernando Silva, J. – Electromechanical Gough-Stewart Platform Analysis. Actas Y Congresos of the 2nd Seminar for Advanced Industrial Control Applications (SAICA 2007). p 155-161, Madrid, Spain, Nov. 5-6, 2007
- Silva, Gonçalo Xufre, Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J.C. – Radial Basis Function Network for Wind Speed Prediction. In Proc. of 5th WSEAS International Conference on Artificial Inteligence, Knowledge Engineering and Data Bases (AIKED 2006). pp. 286-290 ISBN:960-8457-41-6. Madrid, 15-17 Feb 2006
- Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J.C., Castro, R., Short-Term Wind Speed Prediction and Wind Power Generation Output. In Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Knowledge Engineering and Decision Support (ICKEDS’06). ISBN: 972-8688-39-3. Lisboa, Portugal, May 2006
- Luís, R., Quadrado, J.C, “Reference Variables Generation Using a Fuzzy Trajectory Controller for PM Tubular Linear Synchronous Motor Drive”, Proc. FS’05 – 6th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems, Lisboa, Jun. 2005
- Fonte, P.M., Silva, Gonçalo Xufre, Quadrado, J.C. – Wind Speed Forecast Using Artificial Neural Networks. In Proc. of 6th WSEAS International Conference on Neural Networks (NN’05). ISBN: 960-8457-24-6. Lisboa, Portugal, 16-18 Jun 2005
- Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J. C. -ANN Approach to WECS Power Forecast. In Proc. of 10th IEEE International Conference on Emerging Technologies and Factory Automation (ETFA’05). ISBN: 0-7803-9402-x. Catânia, Sicília, Sep 2005
- Fonte, P.M., Silva, Gonçalo Xufre, Quadrado, J.C. – Wind Speed Forecast Using Artificial Neural Networks. WSEAS Transactions on Systems; ISSN 1109 – 2777. Issue 4, Volume 4, Abril 2005, p. 379 –382
- Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C., – Establish the Structural Controllability and Observability resorting to neural networks. Proceedings of the 6th WSEAS International Conference on Neural Networks (NN ’05). ISBN 960-8457-24-6. Lisboa, Portugal, Junho 2005
- Luís, R., Quadrado, J.C, “On PM Tubular Linear Synchronous Motor Modelling”, Proc. 3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on Electronics, Control and Signal Processing, Creta, Grécia, Out. 2004
- Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C. – Modelling a 6 DOF Electromechanical Platform. 3rd WSEAS International Conference on Non-linear Analysis; Non-linear Systems and Chaos (NOLASC 2004). Vouliagmeni, Athens, Greece, Dec. 29-31, 2004
- Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J. C. – Stability Modelling of WECS for Power Generation. In Proc. of 4th WSEAS International Conference on Power System and Electromagnetic Compatibiity (ICOPEMC 2004). ISBN: 960-8457-02-5. Izmir, Turquia, 13-16 Sep 2004
- Barata, F., Luís, R., Pereira, R., Quadrado, J.C., “Sistema Electromecânico de Emulação de um Sistema de Voo”, CCTE’ 2002 – Conf. Científica e Tecnológica em Engenharia, ISEL, Maio 2002
- Borges, A.C., Fonte, P.M., Quadrado, J.C.- Prototype of Management to Self-production systems. In proceeding of Conferência Científica e Tecnológica em Engenharia (CCTE’ 02). Lisboa, ISEL, 6-10 May 2002 (in Portuguese)
- Fonte, P.M., Mendes, V.M.F., Quadrado, J.C. – “Automatic Self Production Power System”. In Proc. of 6th WSEAS International Multiconference in Circuits, Systems, Computer and Comunications (CSCC 2002). ISBN: 960-8052-63-7. Rethymno, Crete, July 2002
- Alexandre Bento, Sérgio André, Ricardo Luís, J. Fernando Silva, “Design of Single-Phase SiC Bidirectional DC-AC Converter with Low-Cost PLL for Power Factor Correction”, Preprints, Apr. 2017. DOI: 10.20944/preprints201704.0184.v